ASTRAL TRAVEL RETREAT GUESTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strive to create an intimate community atmosphere during the event and as a result, we can only accommodate a limited number of guests. It is the responsibility of the guest to read, understand and agree to our cancellation policy before booking with us.
– All bookings incur a $250 booking deposit. This is included in the full price of the retreat booking. If you wish to cancel, the deposit is non-refundable.
– Once you've paid your deposit of $250, you'll receive a confirmation email with the bank transfer details for the remaining balance $800, which will be due no later than 48 hours after the booking has been made.
– If you wish to cancel a booking and the request is received with more than 6 weeks notice before your arrival date, you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule to another retreat date (if available) or receive a refund (if you've paid the full amount) minus the $250 booking deposit.
– If your booking cancellation is received between 6 weeks and 30 days before your arrival date, there will be no monetary refunds. The booking, however, can be transferred to another available date.
– If your booking cancellation is received within 30 days of your arrival date, any fee paid will not be refunded and the booking is non-transferable to another date. This includes unforeseen issues such as date clashes, illness or COVID diagnosis.
– If you fail to arrive on the date of your retreat stay, arrive on a date other than your confirmed booking date, or you leave early, your payment is non-refundable and the booking is non-transferrable to another date.
– We do not refund for change of mind or calendar clashes.
Liability for Retreat Participants
Astral Travel Retreat organisers take no responsibility or liability for, and the participant waives any right to hold this retreat’s organisers liable for:
– Any changes or delays in air schedules, missed airlines or others carrier connections or other services;
– Any changes with the travel restrictions from any others Australian states other than QLD;
– Injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, including luggage;
– Additional expenses incurred or due to sudden sickness, weather conditions, strikes or other causes or acts of God;
– Losses due to cancellations.
Video and Photography Consent
By attending this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.